The Close-up Project is happy to announce our first photo challenge! Because Spring is in the air, we’re asking you to go out and shoot those beautiful Spring flowers. Flowers make great macro subjects because of the great colors, and detail and the fact that they generally stay pretty still. For a chance to have your photographs featured in an upcoming post on The Close-Up Project simply follow these steps:
- Take some macro or close-up shots of Spring flowers
- Use any post-processing techniques you wish to perfect your image
- Join and upload your macro or close-up photographs of Spring flowers to our Flickr group
- Tag the photo “Spring-flowers”
- Submit your entry by May 31, 2013
Upload as many images as you’d like. The only rules are that the image must be considered macro or close-up. In early June we’ll select 3 photographs to feature on The Close-Up Project. So, brush that Winter dust off your camera and get shooting!